“I wish I had known about Ryder years ago when I first started suffering from Lupus and Fibromyalgia! Ryder is an exceptional acupuncturist because he truly takes the time to get to know your medical situation and he genuinely cares and wants to help relieve your symptoms! I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my symptoms diminished after just one visit with Ryder! He is highly intuitive and skilled, knowing how to address the root problem. My overall health and energy level has greatly improved over the last six months. I would recommend Ryder to anyone with muscle pain or autoimmune issues. Acupuncture is definitely the way to go! Thank you Ryder!” – R.L. from Medford
Autoimmune diseases can make you feel like your body has betrayed you, that you’re not safe, and that you don’t have control of your own life.
Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine are amazing tools for calming your immune system, reducing pain and inflammation, and calming down the fight-or-flight response.
We’ve been blown away so many times by the power of this medicine to help people relieve the panic coursing through their bodies, lift the “brain fog”, and feel like their old selves again.
Our goals in the treatment process are to:
– reduce stress and help your body to manage stress more effectively
– balance your immune system
– help your body heal and detoxify itself
In many cases Chinese medicine can:
– reduce body aches, joint pain, and headaches
– clear “brain fog”
– improve energy levels and reduce extreme hormonal swings
– increase emotional stability
– reduce gas, bloating, and other digestive discomforts
– positively affect lab markers like CRP, ESR, TSH, and thyroid antibodies – reduce the frequency and severity of many other signs and symptoms
Conditions Treated Include:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn’s, Ulcerative colitis)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS)
- Sjogren’s Syndrome
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Alopecia areata
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Grave’s Disease
- Myasthenia gravis
- chronic Epstein-Barr
- chronic Lyme Disease
If you don’t see your condition listed here, we can still probably help. Send an email to Ryder Johanson, L.Ac., at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our clinic at 541-535-5082 to set up a phone consultation.
- Dr. Andrew Weil recommends exploring Chinese medicine for autoimmune conditions: https://www.drweil.com/health-wellness/body-mind-spirit/autoimmune-disorders/attacking-autoimmune-diseases/